Friday, September 11, 2009

A New World Record!!

Move over Usain Bolt, there's a new 100m World Record record and it was set by a resident of Cincinnati!

Sarah is an eight year old Cheetah from the Cincinnati Zoo. Even as a middle aged cat she still had the strength and speed to set a new standard for all land mammals in the 100 meters! Check it out!



Her time SHATTERS Bolts World Record by 3 seconds... And she doesn't even have those cool racing flats on!!

... but do you think they had her take a Drug Test?
:)


-Caitlyn

2 comments:

  1. Caitlyn you are not funny. Your comments concerning the video are just retarded how old are you anyways 12?

    -Michael Myers

    ReplyDelete

  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete