Sunday, September 27, 2009

Your Time

Hockey was my first sport, and I still miss flying up and down the ice. I long for the days of blue line, back; red line, back; far blue line, back; all the way down, all the way back sprints and pond hockey followed by hot chocolate and chili.

Still a fan of the sport, I have the movie "Miracle" listed among my favorites. The story of the 1980 USA Hockey team is one for the ages, and I still get chills when I hear the famous call of Al Michaels the last ten seconds of the game against the Soviets.

With that being said, I came across this video when someone posted it on Facebook. If you've seen the movie, this is when Herb Brooks gives his pre-game speech in the minutes before the Americans take the ice against the Soviets. This version, however, is a little different. Enjoy!



Jeff

1 comment: